2008年10月1日星期三

Before and After......

Yesterday
Mummy ask me to tidy up my room
So tired
Because my room is really really really very very very messy...
I had capture the picture of my room before I tidy it and after I tidy it...
p.s. Please don't faint
Warning. If you're a person that loves clean and neat very much, better don't scroll down...
This is the room before i clean it :
are you sure you wanna scroll down???
Its your choice, i didn't force you to see...
qiang!qiang!qiang!qiang!(sound effect ma)
okay okay... I know it's messy...

I just use a few places to sleep, so other places of the bed is use for putting my things...
The rubbish is placed on the floor about four days already...


























































Terrible right!


Nevermind...
There is hope!!!!
Ya, there is~
After my hardwork...
(Hardwork???)
the room become....

so neat and tidy!!!(Dunno whether you feel tidy or not, but it's enough for me)



my lovely bed~



wow! shiny~xD


*Be happy*







3 条评论:

  1. WALAO! Xin Tian soooo lihai hor. XD

    回复删除
  2. so messy but at least u clean it hahaha.............

    回复删除
  3. really messy meh...
    i see still ok ler... xp

    回复删除