2009年2月18日星期三

Me

1. I'm a female. Obviously~!
2. Erm... I'm a fans of Detective Conan. Not only that, all the mysterious story or movie... I like all! I like to see somebody kill somebody, or somebody been kidnapped. Then the detective will find out who was the murderer. Interesting! Isn't not?
3. I'm scare of dark... Every time after I switch off my light, I won't dare to open my eyes anymore.
4. I love music. But it is not my SOUL la...

5. I love to find pictures of bamboos... and also pandas! The green green world with lots of black and white creature... It's really nice.

6. I like to eat marshmallows especially vanilla flavour.


7. I love panda.


8. I used to be FRIENDLY. haha
9. I like to sleep. I can sleep for a long long time. ( I woke up at 10 today)
10. I like to eat curry+ bread.
11. I like to drink Green Tea.
12. I like foo-chow's food.
13. I like cute animals especially puppies... and also cats la Angeline~
14. I dislike mayonnaise, CHEESEEEEEE, milk....
15. I like winter but I never seen it. Malaysia ma...
16. I believe in God.
17. I'm quite easily hurt...../.\
18. I like to make people laugh.
19. I wish I'm happy everyday.
20. I like to talk.
21. More about me?
Next time I'll write more
Buh-bye!

没有评论:

发表评论