2009年2月17日星期二

Update!

blog updated!!!



The past:
That day, Sunday sfternoon,
went to panda's house practise song
I played the drum
Then, I felt that I cannot play well, stressful
then then
I went to the toilet
burst into tears...
but
thank god for his leading
not bad la actually

an unexpected found
I look into IT
after I view IT
I felt sad...
really really sad...
but I can do ...
nothing
-blank-/.\



Today:
I saw Krystal use an ink pen and draw a big big cross at her hand
then I was like...
"Krystal! you know that's poisonous!"

"ya I know that."
"Then why you do that???"
"It is... um..."
"coooooooooool??"
"No. It just very nice and I feel very safe"
"Do you mean SAFE??"
"ya. Safe. You know this is the cross right? Its like God is with you..."
"Oh... I seeeeeeee"
Never hear this answer before.....
(continue our lesson)
then during moral class,
we talked about our bed
I said that I had a big big bed but I just used 1/4 of it
then the other places used to put my pillows
She said that I was same as her( last time)
and she said that the pillows were all around her when she sleep
"Why don't you draw many many cross on your pillows so that you will fell safer?" I asked
then everybody is like... umm...
-laughing-




Future:
Don't know yet
happy
or maybe sad too???
wondering......

没有评论:

发表评论