2009年1月14日星期三

Apong Balik of Penang~




wow... It had been a long long time since I update my blog! Okay... anything special to inform??? i guess not. Anything interesting to share?? *No*>.< >.<
Anyway, today I'm going to present the famous "Apong Balik" of Penang~!! I dunno whether Kuching can find it or not but I didn't see it in Kuching, ya, didn't ever *sob sob* It's really nice! It has a very very thin layer, just like paper (really!) in the below picture, it looks like roti canai but the taste was totally different. The photo above is the "pure" Apong Balik while the bottom one is... the rojak rojak one (didn't have the recipe)

Thanks mummy for making a few pieces of Apong Balik for me~ *Give thanks*
It's alomost 10.30 that night but mummy still made it for ME~
Having supper??? I think so... I really enjoy eating my Apong Balik

Nice nice~~~


Conclusion: If you want to try some of this just go to Penang, you can find it at almost all the places of Penang. I love eating!^^
Thanks again mummy~


Enjoy~




没有评论:

发表评论