2009年1月15日星期四

Tag by Angeline

Tagged by Angeline

Rules:
Do not copy answers
Tag questions must be exactly the same.
Tag people before doing the tag
I tag

1. Angeline
2. Rachel
3. Lydia
4. Tsoul
5. Maybelle
6. Agatha
7. Alan
8. Audery
9. Joy

How did you know 1?[Angeline]
We're at the same class when primary 3(Best Friend)
What would you do if you never met 2?[Rachel]
Feel uncomfortable (no siao siao her, no "doremon"......)
What would you do if 3 and 4 dated?[Lydia and Tsoul]
They dunno each other
Would 5 and 6 make a good couple? [Maybelle and Agatha]
Best friends can la, but not good "couple"
Do you think 7 is attractive? [Alan]
yes......
Tell me something about 9.[Joy]
she had a habit of laughing cannot stop
What is 1's favourite past time? [Angeline]
Spending time with her cats/dogs/me (I think so...)
What language does 2 speak?[Rachel]
Fuchow and mandrin
Who is 3 going out with?[Lydia]
Dunno
How old is 4? [Tsoul]
19
When was the last time you talked to 5? [Mabelle]
when she came to my house *sob*
Who is 6's favourite singer?[Agatha]
I forget the name but I can recognise the face of that singer
Would you date 7?[Alan]
Ya... Go Doulos last time
Is 8 single?[Audrey]
Ya... I think so
What is 9's last name?[Joy]
Joy Tiong Ing Ing... Ing!

Okay... Finally I've finish it~!






2 条评论:

  1. ??
    wat mean???
    and u talk foo chow???

    回复删除
  2. cant understamd de meh???
    the number i put is refer to the person above the question la...

    回复删除