2009年1月16日星期五

First time getting school majalah

This was Batu Lintang's majalah for 2008
and this was the 1st time I get majalah from this school
Last time I thouht the school bulletin was the majalah
you know, we need to pay RM 10 for the majalah
and I was very angry last time because I thought we paid RM 10 just for a PAPER!
now then I see it's a BOOK
and what made me so exited of the majalah was,...
I saw myself in the majalah
I know that was not special la...
kk
there are few pictures of my class and ISCF Club which you can find me in there
spot me???
my class---- 1 Setia (last year)


here am I xp



The ISCF Club




Haha if not circle it you can't see me
I like the karya that people have wrotten
they're good in karangan
Just hope if I can write a good essay...
*Waiting for this year majalah...*
I'll get it on next year
buh-bye~!

没有评论:

发表评论