2011年3月12日星期六

Happy Birthday My Dear Father

Surprise!
actually dad's birthday is on 15th March
but since we want to give him a surprise,
we celebrate it earlier..
the surprise begin.
when my mum fetch my father from the airport last night,
alan, my brother, my grandmother and I quickly prepare our surprise before my father get home
our surprise was lightening the candle with the word shown"I love you"
so, we lightened the candle
but...
my dad still not yet come back..
and the candle already burn out
so we blow the candle
and then we realised that after we blown the candle,
we have to lighten it straight away as we left not much time
so in a kelam kabut, we quickly lighten it again
just then, my dad came back!!!
actually we want to switch off all the lights
but we only switch it off when dad is in front of the house
no time bah... aiti...
this is what he said:"我起初还不知道什么事,家里暗到完只有客厅亮着,到家时突然灯关了,就知道我女儿在做鬼做样了.."
this is not the first time my surprise was spoiled
this is the third time!!!
but anyway we had a great night
haha... dad saw the I love you candle~^^
then we had supper together
we share 4 pieces of cake, cha bee hoon, chicken wings, satay and longan water
Ah... i really love the night, so happy ah~
My dad, the birthday star~haha
Neh.. this is the candle lo make us kelam kabut de..

Top View.. nice? XD
Before lightening up the second time
Oh ya! although it's my dad's birthday, but we all get a present
because my dad went to USA last last week
so he bought us something
My grandmother and mother got a handbag
I got a bag
My brother got a pair of shoes
my mother and I got hair clips too
they are VERY expensive things although they look simple
so ya, we cherish it...
Thanks Daddy!
Again, Happy Blessed Birthday~
~WE LOVE YOU~
Coach---- my bag's brand
*Emmanuel*

没有评论:

发表评论