2011年12月22日星期四

1st simple stop motion video




This is my first simple stop motion video especially given to my dar panda~
Actually I was inspired by Angeline
I spent about 8 hours to finish this? (I don't actually count the time.. but I know I took three to four days to complete it...)
Most of my time wasted on Movie Maker
I use the word wasted because Movie Maker was very lag all the time
I have to wait for so long just to view my project
Moreover I have to end the programme and restore it again and again
finally I finished this short video on 22/12/11 at 3.30 a.m.
Important date to remember!!! I worked all night long~~
This video consists of 323 photos and the background music is Brand New Day by Joshua Radin

It is telling about a love story:
The first moment when we are in love, we act as if we live in paradise, yea we are very happy, the love bells ring... We are just like walking on a sunny day,everything is beautiful.. But, there are sad moments we have to face---- quarrels, different opinion etc.. Sometimes it is just like rainy day, whereas quarrels are just like thunderstorm.. We are afraid and we hope to escape from our sadness... There are times we are alone and we feel like crying, we think that nobody understand us... However, there is still love.. and love will make our life a better day~ The moment we found our true love, let us just hold it tight in our hands and cherish it as love is God's precious gift to all of us... Believe in love, then there will be miracle~

This is the 1st time I made my stop motion video, so it is not that good.. Next time I hope I'll improve.. Okay time to bed!

Emmanuel [God is with us]

没有评论:

发表评论